|Luhhsetty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Luhhsetty is an American YouTuber and content creator who is known for the beauty and hair tutorials that she uploads to her channel titled Luhhsetty.
Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Luhhsetty graduated from high school in May 2014.
YouTuber, Content Creator
- Siblings – Tera (Sister) (YouTuber), Suzette (Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She is of African-American ancestry.
- Thin eyebrows
- Petite physical appearance
Through her social media, Luhhsetty has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Bushbalm Skincare Co., Aussie Hair USA, Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Set Active, Gillette Venus, Amika, and Dermalogica.
Luhhsetty Favorite Things
- Songs Of All-Time – Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande, Get You by Daniel Caesar, On My Mind by Jorja Smith and Preditah, Teenage Fever by Drake
- Curly Hair Products – DevaCurls, It’s a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin, Shea Moisture, Paul Mitchell, Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste, Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Show On Netflix – Emily in Paris
- Beauty Products – Castor Oil
Source – YouTube
- She was born and brought up in the United States.
- Luhhsetty has 2 cats Paris who is a British Shorthair Boy and Theodore who is a Scottish Fold Boy.
- She earned the title of Seventeen Magazine Beauty Smartie from 2015 to 2016.
- The first post that Luhhsetty uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 27, 2014. It was a picture of her on prom day.
- She started her YouTube channel titled Luhhsetty on December 29, 2011. The first video that she uploaded to it was on titled Keratin Hair Treatment: Before and After (Curly Hair Experience) in September 2012. Initially, the channel was named Luhhsettyxo.
- Some of the most-watched videos on Luhhsetty’s YouTube channel as of June 2022, were 10 Feminine Hygiene Tips You NEED to Know, Cutting Out My Locs! (Damage, Hair Loss, Growth?), Testing Out Weird Hair Tools…, MY LIP CARE ROUTINE!, and DIY Pedicure at Home! *feet transformation*.
- As of June 2022, she had more than
- Luhhsetty was chosen to be an ambassador for Rihanna‘s Savage x Fenty brand.
Featured Image By Luhhsetty / Instagram