|Laurens van Leeuwen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1990|
Laurens van Leeuwen is a Dutch model and entrepreneur who is in the limelight for being the longtime partner of the stunning model, Romee Strijd.
Laurens van Leeuwen
Zoetermeer, South Holland, Netherlands
- Father – Bert van Leeuwen (Television Presenter)
- Mother – Carla van Leeuwen
- Siblings – Carlijn van Leeuwen (Sister), Pauline van Leeuwen (Sister), Boris van Leeuwen (Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Laurens van Leeuwen has dated –
- Romee Strijd (2010-Present) – Laurens and Romee Strijd, the famous Victoria’s Secret model, grew up together as Romee was close friends with his sister. The two began a romantic relationship in January 2010 when they were both teenagers. The couple welcomed their first daughter Mint van Leeuwen in December 2020. Laurens proposed to his ladylove in January 2022 after a courtship of nearly 12 years. A few months later in May 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their second child.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
Laurens van Leeuwen has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- SHA Wellness Clinic
- Michael Kors
- Carolina Herrera
- Victoria’s Secret
- BLK DNM
- Filling Pieces
Laurens van Leeuwen Facts
- His daughter’s name Mint (or Mynte) has a beautiful meaning as it stands for ‘defender’ or ‘yielding to prayer’.
- Laurens is the co-founder of a clothing company called Party Pants.
- He shares his birthdate with celebrities such as the legendary singer Tina Turner, singer and actress Rita Ora, actor Peter Facinelli of the Twilight saga fame, and American record producer DJ Khaled.
Featured Image by Laurens van Leeuwen / Instagram