|Jessica Wright Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1985|
Jessica Sophia Wright
Tower Hamlets, London, England, UK
- Brentwood, Essex, England, UK
- Frequently travels to Los Angeles, California, USA
Jessica studied in Bancroft’s School in Woodford Green located in the London Borough of Redbridge where she discovered her love for singing and dancing.
She studied for a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Marketing Management at the University of Westminster, London.
Reality TV personality, Model, Actress, Entrepreneur, Singer
- Father – Mark William Wright Sr. aka Big Mark (Former Footballer, Property Developer / Businessman)
- Mother – Carol Wright née Brooker (Reality TV Star)
- Siblings – Mark Charles Edward Wright (Younger Brother) (Actor/Anchor), Josh Wright (Younger Brother) (Professional Soccer Player/Midfielder), Natalya Wright (Younger Sister) (Model/Social Media Influencer)
- Others – Michelle Keegan (Sister-in-law being Mark’s wife) (Actress), Patricia Brooker aka Nanny Pat (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Factory Worker, Pub Landlady, Reality TV personality), Charles Brooker (Maternal Grandfather), Edward W Wright (Cousin)(Restaurant Owner), Elliot Wright (Cousin) (Soccer Player, Restaurateur), Leah Wright (Cousin), Georgie Wright (Cousin) (MTV Presenter / Freelance Writer)
She is represented by –
- Benji Rom, Roar Global, London
- John Ferriter, The Alternative, Los Angeles, California
All Around the World
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Wright has dated –
- Jonathan Holmes (2007–2011) – Jessica was in a serious relationship with Essex based online business owner / digital consultant and designer to luxury brands, named Jonathan for 4 years before they broke up.
- Jack Tweed (2011) – Late reality TV personality, Jade Goody’s widower was Jessica’s rebound after she broke up with Jonathan. Her ex-boyfriend was not pleased with the media attention directed towards the new couple and even expressed his anger over their relationship on Twitter.
- Joey Essex (2012) – While filming TOWIE, Jessica confided in her mother and maternal grandmother that she felt like she shared a connection with Joey Donald Essex who works as a TV Presenter, DJ, and Businessman. But, after a brief flirtation, Joey did not feel the same way and broke up with Jessica on the show rather suddenly and unceremoniously.
- Ricky Rayment (2012–2014) – Jessica officially announced her relationship with fellow cast member Ricky in an hour-long TOWIE special shot in Marbella, Spain that was called The Only Way is Marbs (2012) at the end of season 5. While ignoring their relationship problems, the couple started drifting apart and Rick started flirting with several girls behind Jessica’s back. She confronted Rick while filming TOWIE and he confessed on-camera that he cheated on her that inevitably led to a very public break-up which was also broadcast on TOWIE.
- Dan Edgar (2015) – Jess started dating the former electrician turned reality star when he joined the cast of TOWIE in 2015. Jess broke up with Dan telling her friends that she did not want a relationship and thought that he is not “rough enough around the edges…” Jessica regretted her decision and briefly rekindled her romance with him on the show before breaking up for sure.
- Pete Wicks (2015) – Jessica moved on to date fellow cast member, Pete for a brief period in 2015. Jessica took Pete by surprise again when she confessed during a double date while filming her last season of TOWIE towards the end of 2015 that she does not see a future with Pete. English model, Ferne McCann who was present at that moment came to Pete’s rescue explaining that Jessica tends to hold back in relationships and he is better off without her.
- Lewis Bloor (2015) – Reality star and fitness expert, Lewis Bloor who happens to be a long-time acquaintance of Jessica Wright was the one she had a fling on the side while dating Pete Wicks. She went on to dismiss her encounter as a one-off drunken kiss while justifying her indiscrimination to Pete on TOWIE.
- James Hill (2016) – Jess was rumored to be dating former Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother cast member James Hill who is also a successful entrepreneur. Even though James went on the record to state that Jessica was his “dream girlfriend”, in a magazine interview, the reality star herself denied that she didn’t date the handsome hunk.
- Bruno Langley (2017) – In January 2017, Jessica was frequently spotted holding hands at high-profile social events with Coronation Street daily soap actor, Bruno Langley who played the part of Todd Grimshaw on the show. He was possibly introduced to her by Jessica’s sister-in-law, Michelle Keegan who is also a former cast member of Coronation Street.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
Greyish Dark Green
- Unique shade of green eye color
- Curvaceous figure
- Wide, square face that Jessica often elongates with the help of contour make-up
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
In 2011, Jessica Wright underwent breast augmentation surgery to go from a 32C to 32DD.
- She endorses a small apparel company called Lipstick Boutique which was re-launched as SistaGlam for their online collection. Jessica promotes the brand through print modeling.
- Collaborated with personal trainers Dean Hodgkin and Esmee Gummer to launch her workout DVD called FI7NESS.
- Collaborated with Lacey’s Footwear to launch and endorse her own footwear line.
- Was the brand ambassador for teeth whitening brand Diamond Whites (2015)
- She has served as the face of Ann Summers Swimwear (2015).
- She has represented Whitney Marie hair extensions (2015).
- Jess was the face of Kiss Make up Products for Autumn Winter 2016.
- She has served the ambassador for Cetraben Cream (2016), an emollient for people with dry skin and eczema.
Best Known For
Her presence in 189 episodes of the structured reality series The Only Way is Essex also known as TOWIE (2010–2016).
As a Singer
Jessica signed a deal with All Around the World to record three singles in 2012 which were as follows:
- Dance All Night (2012) (#36 on the UK singles chart)
- Dominoes ft Mann (2013)
- Come With Me (2013)
She has not been a part of any feature film as yet, although that is one of her aspirations.
First TV Show
She made her television show debut with the 2010 reality series The Only Way is Essex aka TOWIE.
- Although she is often known to book personal training sessions with several celebrity trainers such as Nick Hounslow, Esmee Gummer is known to be her usual trainer.
- In an interview with Now magazine, Jessica confessed she tends to put on weight on her stomach first, hence she works hard for a strong as well as the lean core. She consumes plenty of unscheduled cheat meals and drinks a lot of wine. Consequently, her weight tends to fluctuate frequently.
- She is frequently seen exercising outdoors with her trainer. Jessica particularly enjoys running, performing bodyweight moves and functional movements made harder using a Swiss ball, Dumbbell or a Resistance band. When under pressure to get lean in time for a shoot, Jessica can come down to consume just 1200 calories a day, split into 3-4 meals.
- She gave a sample weekly plan of wholesome meals she likes to have for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-between snacking to Women’s Health magazine in September 2017.
Jessica Wright Favorite Things
- Moisturizer On The Go – Bobbi Brown BB Cream
- Lip Balm Brand – MAC
- Overnight Cream – Manuka Doctor Replenishing Facial Oil and Apinourish Restoring Night Cream
- Facewash – Simple
- Make-Up Brand – Smashbox
- Fashion Icon – Blake Lively
- Perfume – Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
- Restaurant – Sheesh in Chigwell
- Guilty Pleasure – Tea and Biscuits
- Biscuit – McVitie’s Thins
- Body Part(her own) – Legs
- Body Part Jess Loves Training – Abs
- Workout Type – Resistance Training
- Novelists – Jackie Collins, Marian Keyes
- Childhood Author – James Patterson
- Shoe Brand – Valentino
- Male Celebrity – Channing Tatum
Source – Hello Magazine, Women’s Health Mag, Daily Mail, Pixel Health, Roar Global Press, Digital Spy
Jessica Wright Facts
- Her younger sister was not born until Jessica turned 15. With only two brothers as a company, she was pretty much a tomboy in her early teens which is a radical contrast to her current image.
- She started her career by auditioning to perform as a part of different girl-bands.
- In 2016, Jess purchased a Mercedes SLK Convertible and was widely criticized for it on Twitter. She defended herself by revealing, she bought the car with her own money and should be allowed to enjoy it since she has been working since the age of 16.
- Jessica regretted getting a boob job in 2011. She visited two surgeons to reverse the procedure but they advised her against it.
- She wrote an erotic romance novel called Sparkling Stilettos published in 2015 with the help of a ghostwriter.
- Jessica loves the idea of writing her autobiography someday which stems from her love for writing about her life in her diary as a teenager. She stopped maintaining a written record of her life because when she was 20, an ex-boyfriend got his hands on her journal which landed her in an uncomfortable situation.
- She has denied getting Botox or fillers on her face or lips.
- Looking back at her early years of filming TOWIE, Jessica confessed that her lack of confidence made her use fake tan and make-up to the point she felt she looked like a drag queen.
- In 2016, Jessica has featured in Celebrity First Dates aired on Britain’s Channel 4 in which she was set on a blind date with a personal trainer based in New York. The date seemed to go well until the guy confessed his fascination for canals which put Jessica off.
Featured Image by Jessica Wright / Instagram